viernes, 31 de diciembre de 2010

All this weird beauty thrown right at me.



My wrecked nature, [sit down beside me]
these frazzled lips, [patch them up]
the drab glow of fraught skins [the name of our greatness]
placed upon me like murder chills. [pour me some oblivion]

Gentle verge of rupture, [this withdrawal was never true]
slow down the cataclysm. [hand in hand]
Fend for yourself, [knowing]
we only scratched the surface. [pull me in]

All this weird beauty, [don't come away]
my nurtured mindset.[the time of our lives]
Long live [us].




Paula Sanz.

1 comentario:

  1. Basta de dejar el liston inalcanzable, guapa.. Que grande la adjetivacion de la primera estrofa (frazzled lips) y la oscilacion en la fuerza del resto (murder chills - gentle - cataclysm)... Y la palabra drab, que no la conocia jaja!

    ResponderEliminar